To all our valued employees, clients and building occupants:
As Ontario works to contain a fourth wave of COVID-19 and looks forward to further reopening, Domus staff continue to work tirelessly to ensure buildings are clean and safe, and common areas and touchpoints are regularly disinfected, minimizing the risk of cross-contamination.
Our company remains focused on providing you the essential services you rely on without interruption while remaining attentive to your changing needs and requirements. Domus’ directors, managers and supervisors are working directly with Property Managers to address their cleaning needs in the short and medium term.
As we enter this next phase, Domus’ trained disinfection teams remain available to perform specialized services following potential or confirmed cases at your buildings, within two hours of any request.
Domus Management continue to monitor recommendations from public health organizations such as Health Canada, the World Health Organization and provincial/municipal agencies. Domus is taking all possible precautions and recommendations from these organizations to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for our clients, building occupants and front-line staff.
The following measures and precautions are in place to ensure our employee’s and clients’ safety and prepare for increased building occupancy:
- We have written new policies, procedures and best practices in the workplace and signed off by all employees to reduce risk and exposure for everyone.
- All employees must complete self-assessment questionnaires before their scheduled work shifts. Any employee with one (or more) of the symptoms associated to COVID-19 is required to get tested and demonstrate a negative result before returning to work.
- We perform employee temperature checks at all possible sites before scheduled work shifts.
- Domus staff continue to follow best practices for cleaning and disinfection at its sites. Job descriptions, duties and tasks have been adapted to provide additional touchpoint disinfection and an increased focus on common areas. We are continuously reinforcing with our employees the importance of doing everything they can to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We have tasked our supervisors with enforcing the best practices recommended by our company and health agencies.
- We continue to manage our critical inventories and ensure safety stock at our head office and our suppliers’ respective warehouses for disinfectant products and PPE.
We are focused on providing you with the services you rely on and will continue to update stakeholders as the situation evolves.
We greatly appreciate the trust you continue to place in us and remain available to assist you in any way as we work with you to get through this difficult time.