To all our valued employees, clients and building occupants:
As Ontario is once again back in a modified Stage 2 of its lockdown measures and battles a new COVID-19 variant, Domus staff continue to work tirelessly to ensure buildings are clean, safe and that common areas and touch points are regularly disinfected, minimizing risk of cross contamination.
Our company remains focused on providing you the essential services you rely on without interruption while remaining attentive to the changing environment, and the evolving needs and requirements of our clients. Domus’ directors, managers and supervisors are working directly with Property Managers to address their site protocols and cleaning needs in the short and medium-term.
As we adapt to this modified Stage 2, Domus employees are equipped with letters attesting their critical work, in the event such confirmation is required by enforcement agencies when they travel between Ontario and Quebec.
Trained disinfection teams remain available to perform specialized services following potential or confirmed cases at your buildings, within a two-hour timeline of any request.
Domus Management continue to monitor recommendations from public health organizations such as Ontario Health, Health Canada and the World Health Organization. Domus is taking all possible precautions and recommendations from these organizations to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for our clients, building occupants and front line staff.
The following measures and precautions remain in place to ensure safety and prepare for increased building occupancy:
- New policies, procedures and best practices in the workplace have been revised and distributed company-wide to ensure we adhere to best practices as recommended by Ontario Public Health.
- All employees must continue to complete self-assessment questionnaires before their scheduled work shifts. Any employee with one (or more) of the symptoms associated to COVID-19 is required to follow the guidelines established.
- Employee temperature checks are performed at all possible sites before their scheduled work shift.
- Domus staff continue to follow best practices for cleaning and disinfection at its sites. Job descriptions, duties and tasks are continuously adapted to provide additional disinfecting of touch points and increased focus on common areas. Employees are continuously reminded to do all that they can to ensure everyone’s health and safety and supervisors are tasked with enforcing best practices recommended by our company and health agencies.
- We continue to manage our critical inventories and ensure safety stock at our head office and our suppliers’ respective warehouses for disinfectant products and PPE.
We are focused on providing you with the services you rely on and will continue to update stakeholders as the situation evolves.
We greatly appreciate the trust you continue to place in us and remain available to assist you in any way as we work with you to get through these difficult times.