To all our valued employees, clients and building occupants:
As we work through Stage 3 and the on-going return to work of much of the workforce, Domus teams across the city concentrate their efforts towards making interior spaces clean and disinfected. Our processes ensure buildings are clean, safe and that common areas and touch points are disinfected regularly to minimize risk of cross contamination. Our management teams, managers and supervisors have received additional training and continue to ramp up in preparation for the increasing occupancy levels and a return towards pre-pandemic levels.
Domus is there to provide you with the essential services you rely on without interruption while remaining attentive to the changing needs and requirements of our client base. Recalls of employees and new hires are ongoing to ensure staffing levels meet the changing needs at our clients’ buildings.
We continue to monitor recommendations from public health organizations such as Health Canada, the World Health Organization and local government agencies. Domus is taking all possible precautions and recommendations from these organizations to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for our clients, building occupants and front-line staff.
The following measures and precautions remain in place and at the forefront of our ramp-up plan to ensure our employees, clients, building occupants and communities are safe:
- All employees are to sign off on new policies, procedures and best practices in the workplace to reduce risk and exposure for everyone.
- All employees are to self-monitor their health on a daily basis and have an obligation to stay at home should they have any Covid-19 symptoms, until they provide a negative test result.
- Employees are to communicate with HR and their supervisor any travels (personal or within their household) to limit potential transmission risk to others.
- We are following best practices for cleaning and disinfection at Domus sites. Job duties and tasks have been changed and revised to provide additional disinfecting of touch points, increased attention to common areas. Employees are empowered to adapt their tasks to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We continue to build critical inventories and ensure safety stock at our head office and our suppliers’ respective warehouses for disinfectant products and PPE.
Domus is focused on providing our clients with the services they rely on and will continue to update stakeholders as the situation evolves.
We greatly appreciate the trust our clients continue to place in us and remain available to assist you in any way as we work with you to get through this difficult time.